Taking its name from a wee village up in the north of the country, this stately Georgian guest house, built originally in 1857 as a church manse, gives visitors a subtle and refined taste of Scotland. It is found on the fringes of the city centre - across the road from the vast Pilrig Park, which lends it an atmosphere of calm and peace. The large rooms are finely decorated with antiques and traditionally flowered fabrics offset by expansive windows, which make the rooms airy and comfortable. There are attractive views of the house's gardens, as well as the intense greens of the park opposite.
94 Rilrig St.
Teléfono: No especificado Fax: No especificado