From 1745 to 1763 the property was called the Antelope and it was subsequently renamed The Castle and Ball which may well have been a misspelling of Castle and Bull both of which are to be seen on the borough arms. Some of the surviving original oak timbers pre-date the Spanish Armada. The age of the building accounts for its individual nature including the split-level design of the restaurant without any compromise in providing everything the guests of today might require. The hotel offers 33 well appointed bedrooms and is non-smoking throughout. Facilities on offer include a lobby a bar Internet access and parking for those arriving by car.
117 - 118 HIGH STREET . NewburyCP:SN8 1LZ,Newbury,Reino Unido
Teléfono:No especificadoFax:No especificado