The beautiful Georgian style manor was built in 1841 and comprises 5 hectares of landscaped gardens and countryside. The quiet and relaxing accommodation will enchant guests as they sweep through its ornate entrance gates, pass the attractive gatehouse, and journey up the winding drive surrounded by landscaped gardens to the Georgian-style entrance. Wireless Internet is available in public areas and is free of charge. Complimentary parking is also available on site. The property comprises 34 guest rooms, a lobby with lift access, a restaurant, a bar and conference facilities. Room service is provided. .
Eaves Hall Lane
Teléfono: No especificado Fax: No especificado