The resort is a wonderful villa which dates back to 1898 and is located in the midst of a large historical olive park. Although it was restored in 2006, it has kept its noble origins intact. It is a superior hotel which offers guests pure relaxation in an atmosphere reminiscent of another time. The air-conditioned resort comprises a garden, a terrace and 15 rooms in a 3-storey main building and a single-level annexe. It offers a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a cloakroom, lift access, a TV lounge, a bar and a restaurant. Facilities for a fee include WLAN Internet access, room service and a laundry service. A car park is also available.
Teléfono: No especificado Fax: 00390805621730